Ingredients for the Beet Pasta Dough Recipe
- 450 g hard durum wheat flour
- 100 g fine semolina
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 120 g beetroot puree (Baked and blended)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
How to Make Beet Pasta Dough?
Delicious pasta recipe with beetroot, which is an antioxidant and flavor store.
- Take the flour in a deep bowl. Add fine semolina and mix.
- Make a well in the middle and break the eggs.
- Add salt and beet puree and knead well until you get a hard and smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal portions and roll them out thinly on a floured surface.
- Lightly flour the dough you rolled out, fold it in 3 finger thicknesses and cut it as thin as you want.
- Open and extend the cut rolls.
How about preparing a great main dish with the pasta you have prepared? Here is the recipe for spaghetti with beetroot sauce