Skip to content
Ingredients for Carrot Zucchini Appetizer Recipe
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 medium sized zucchini size carrot
- 3-4 spoons of oil
- 5-6 spoons of strained yogurt
- ½ cup of crushed walnuts
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Parsley for garnishing
Carrot and Zucchini Appetizer Video Recipe Preparation
- Let’s shave our zucchini and carrots and remove their skins.
- Let’s grate separately, medium size Let’s get our oil in the pan, let’s fry our zucchini on a low heat, the zucchini will release water.
- When the water is slightly absorbed, let’s add our carrots. Let’s roast together (3-5 minutes)
- Let’s cool our material.
- While the zucchini and carrots are cooling, put our strained yoghurt in a deep bowl, add crushed garlic, water and Crush your thick yogurt with salt. (Never add too much water, the vegetables to be added will soften your yogurt anyway)
- Add your vegetables and crushed walnuts to the yogurt and mix all your ingredients.
- Take it to the serving plate and leave it in the refrigerator for 1 hour. . Garnish with parsley.