- 3 carrots
- 3 green peppers
- 2 red peppers for tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 glass of yogurt
How to Make Carrots with Yogurt and Pepper ?
- Scrape off the skins of the carrots and grate them with the coarse side of the grater. Roast the peppers, peel their skins and chop them small.
- Transfer the olive oil to the pot. Add the carrot and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes. Add salt and let it cool.
- Transfer the yogurt to a large bowl. Grate garlic in it. Add the carrot and pepper and mix. Transfer to a serving plate and serve cold. Bon appetit.
What are the Tips for Yogurt and Pepper Carrot Recipe?
- To scrape the carrots, you can use the reverse side of the knife.
- In addition to peppers, you can add flavor by roasting eggplants.
- Add yoghurt to the carrots and peppers you have prepared during serving. In this way, you can prevent watering.
How Many Calories in 1 Portion of Carrots with Yoghurt and Pepper?
- One portion of carrots with yogurt and pepper, approx. It is 65 calories. You can consume it on diet lists with peace of mind.