Ingredients for Cherry Vinegar Recipe
- 1.5 kg of cherries
- 2 tablespoons of rock salt
- 1 glass of grape or cherry vinegar
- 6 liters of water
How to Make Cherry Vinegar?
- First, put the crushed cherries in a 6-7 liter jar.
- Add the seeds and stems to the jar in order to benefit from its benefits.
- After the cherries are crushed, add rock salt, water and vinegar to it.
- After adding all the ingredients, use a wooden spoon to Mix it.
- Place a clean cloth on the mouth of the jar and close the lid.
- Keep the vinegar you have prepared in a cool place for 20 days.
- After 20 days, you can open the lid. and you can taste the vinegar. Bon appetit.
What are the Tips for Cherry Vinegar Recipe?
- To ferment the vinegar; You can use cherry, grape or apple cider vinegar.
- Sterilize the jars you will use with hot water before starting the recipe.
- Do not open the lids of the jars for 20 days and store them in a place out of direct sunlight.
- When the vinegar is ready, discard the residues formed on it and divide the vinegar into small jars.
- Be careful not to use metal objects while preparing the vinegar.