Ingredients for the Recipe for Green Salad with Mustard Dressing
- 1 lettuce
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tea glass of corn kernels
- Half a bunch of arugula
- 2 tablespoons of pickled jalapeno peppers
For the sauce:
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 1 teaspoon of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
How to Make Green Salad with Mustard Dressing
- Wash and drain the lettuce and arugula leaves. Chop large and put on a plate.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and place them on the salad. Add pickled peppers and corn kernels to the salad.
- In a bowl, mix mustard, yogurt, mayonnaise, salt and olive oil. Fry the sesame seeds in a pan. Add the dressing and pour over the salad. Serve. Bon appetit.
What are the Tips for the Recipe for Green Salad with Mustard Dressing?
- Before you start the recipe, mix lettuce and arugula leaves with warm vinegar. soak in water. Then rinse the leaves in plenty of water and drain them.
- You can also use ripe and juicy large tomatoes instead of cherry tomatoes.
- Add the sauce you prepared when you are going to serve the salad and mix it.
How Many Calories in 1 Portion of Green Salad with Mustard Dressing?
- One serving of green salad with mustard dressing is about 60 calories. Since it is low in calories, it can be consumed as a snack on diet lists.