Ingredients for Mussel Steak Recipe
- 75 mussels, sorted
- 2 onions
- Half a glass of olive oil
- 2 carrots
- 5 green peppers
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 1 potato
- 1 celery
- 1 teaspoon powder sugar
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tomato
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 4 gherkins pickled cucumbers
- 5 sprig parsley
How to Make Mussel Stew?
- Rinse and drain the mussels with plenty of water. Clean and chop the onions. Clean and finely chop the carrots and green peppers.
- Peel the celery and potato and cut them into cubes. Peel and crush the garlic. Clean and chop the parsley.
- Take the olive oil into the pan and heat it. Add the onions and fry for a few minutes. Add the peppers and carrots and continue frying for another 2-3 minutes. Add water to it.
- Add celery and potatoes and mix. Season with salt, granulated sugar and garlic and cook for 10 minutes.
- Peel the skin of the tomato, cut it into cubes and mix it with 1 tablespoon of flour. Add to the pot.
- Cook until all the ingredients have evaporated and add the mussels. Saute for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Take the mussel stew on a serving plate. Serve! . When the shells are opened, you can get the meat inside.
- Rinse the mussels you will use with plenty of water.
- If you wish, you can add half a tea glass of plain soda to the mussel stew to add a difference.
- Since mussel meat cooks quickly, it is very important to check the food frequently during cooking.
How Many Calories in 1 Portion of Mussel Steak?
- One serving of mussel stew is about 50 calories. Since it is low in calories, you can add it to diet lists.