Ingredients for Yogurt Soup with Noodles
- 1 glass of chickpeas
- 5 glasses of hot water
- 1 glass of meat or chicken stock
- 1 glass of whole wheat noodles
- 1 glass of light yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of dried mint
How to Make Yogurt Soup with Noodles?
- Wash the chickpeas with plenty of water and water them strain. Add water and leave it overnight. Change the water and boil until soft.
- Let the water and broth boil. Add salt and noodles and cook until soft. Add the chickpeas and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Mix the yoghurt and flour well in a bowl. Add 1 ladle of the soup’s water, whisk, and slowly add this to the soup and mix.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Melt the butter in a separate pan, mix it with mint and add it to the soup.
- You can serve the yogurt soup with classic meatballs and potato salad. Bon appetit in advance.
What are the Tips for Yogurt Soup with Noodles?
- Make sure that the yogurt you will use in the recipe is homemade or strained.
- Whisk the yoghurt mixture with a mixer and slowly add it to the pot. This way, you can prevent it from cutting.
- Stir the soup constantly to avoid lumps.
- Prepare the sauce when you are going to serve the soup and pour it over the warm soup.
1 How Many Calories Are in a Portion of Yogurt Soup with Noodles?
One ladle of noodle yoghurt soup is about 80 calories. You can add this recipe, which is high in calcium, B vitamins and phosphorus, to diet lists. It is recommended to be consumed once a week to strengthen immunity.
Are you looking for soup recipes that you can serve before main meals? Rice soup, one of the most special flavors of Anatolia, is just for you!