Skip to content
Ingredients for Yogurt Potato Balls Recipe
- 2 potatoes
- 1 pinch of parsley
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
- 1.5 teaspoons of salt
- Half a teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Garlic yoghurt
- Roasted chili peppers in butter
How to Make Yogurt Potato Balls Recipe?
- First, let’s boil the potatoes. I peeled the potatoes and cut them into cubes and boiled them for quickness.
- Then let’s mash the boiled potatoes well with the help of a fork or a potato masher. At this stage, it will be much easier if you mash it while it is hot.
- Let’s add the spices, chopped parsley and salt. If you wish, you can mash the potatoes after adding all the ingredients.
- Let’s mix all the ingredients well. Then, let’s take pieces of our mortar, roll them with our hands and give them the shape of a ball and put them on the serving plate. Let’s continue this process until all our mortar is used up.
- Let’s serve it by drizzling the yoghurt with garlic, which we whisked first, then the butter and chili flakes we have fried. A delicious salad, bon appetit.
- If you don’t want to spill balls, you can flatten it in a square pyrex and pour yogurt on it, then cut it squarely.
- You can make optional tomato paste sauce on your potatoes.
- As another suggestion, you can make your mashed potatoes in a tart mold with a stretch line and serve it in a different way.
- If you want to make colorful potato balls, you can grate the carrot and black cabbage and finely chop the parsley and add it to your potato paste, which you cut into 3 parts.
- 1 medium size 1 portion of potato balls is equivalent to approximately 214 calories.