Ingredients for Zucchini Chips Recipe
- 1 zucchini
- 1.5 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 spoonful of vinegar
- Sea salt
How to Make Pumpkin Chips?
- First, set the oven to 90 degrees. While the oven is heating, thinly slice the zucchini.
- Mix the sliced zucchini with olive oil and vinegar. Let it rest like this for 10 minutes.
- Then lay the zucchini on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and sprinkle salt on top.
- Bake the zucchini for about 2 hours. You can serve it hot or cold after cooking. Bon appetit.
What are the Tips for Pumpkin Chips Recipe?
- You can increase the amount of ingredients in the recipe according to the number of people.
- If you wish, you can remove the skin of the pumpkins. You can also prepare it by peeling it.
- Before starting the recipe, rest the sliced zucchini in salt water and let it dry. Thus, you can keep the color alive.
- In addition to the zucchini chips, you can also add potatoes. When the zucchini slices start to cool, take them from the tray and leave them on a paper towel.
How Many Calories Are in 1 Portion of Zucchini Chips?
One portion of zucchini chips is about 70 calories. You can consume this recipe for diet lists as a snack.
Are you looking for different diet meals to add to your list? You can take a look at the curry almond recipe, which does not end with counting the benefits.