Skip to content
Ingredients for Roasted Pepper Appetizer with Fried Vegetables
- 10 red peppers
- 2 zucchini
- 3 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 8 green peppers
- 2 capia peppers
- Chili pepper
- 1 bowl of garlic yogurt
How to Make Roasted Pepper Appetizer with Fried Vegetables ?
- We wash the peppers and place them on the baking tray.
- We roast them in an oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes.
- After cooling, we cut a line in the middle with a knife. we clean the inside, cut the vegetables into cubes and fry them in hot oil.
- Put them in a suitable container.
- Add salt and add all the vegetables. We mix the rice together.
- We fill our peppers with vegetables that we have fried.
- We put them on a serving plate.
- We pour garlic yoghurt on it and sprinkle chili peppers on it. Enjoy those who try it.