Ingredients for Spoon Salad with Walnuts
- 1 onion (Chopped into dice)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (Finely chopped)
- 1 lemon juice
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- 4 large tomatoes (Diced)
- 4 capia peppers (Diced)
- 2 red bell peppers (Diced)
- 2-3 hot chili peppers (Diced)
- 1 yellow California pepper (Diced)
- 1/2 bunch of fresh coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 tea glass of walnut kernels (Very finely ground)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Tortilla Chips
How to Make Spoon Salad with Walnuts
- First of all, mix the chopped onion, lemon juice, jalapeno pepper and salt well in a deep salad bowl.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and coriander and leave for 10 minutes. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix them together and prepare to serve with tortilla chips.
- You can serve the pepper spoon salad with zucchini hash browns, which goes well with it. Bon appetit in advance.
What are the Tips for Spoon Salad with Walnut Peppers?
- Make sure that the peppers you will use are fresh and seasonal.
- You can use the spices in the salad.
- While serving the Pepper Spoon Salad, you can sweeten it with pomegranate syrup.
How Many Calories Is in 1 Portion Walnut Pepper Spoon Salad?
- With standard ingredients The prepared pepperoni spoon salad is about 65 calories. Green pepper protects the body against many cancer cells due to the antioxidants and other substances it contains. You can add pepper salad, which is rich in nutritional values, to your diet lists.
If the salad recipes served alongside the main dishes appeal to your taste, you can take a look at the homemade green lentil salad recipe.