Skip to content
Ingredients for Sushi Recipe
- 100 g Japanese rice
- 1 tea glass of rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- Thin slices of salmon
- Steamed shrimp
- Thinly sliced sea bass and tuna
- Thinly sliced cucumber and avocado
Sushi How to do?
- Rinse and drain Japanese rice with plenty of water. Take it in a special pot and cook it in a way that it remains slightly firm. Blend the rice and cool. Add rice vinegar and sugar and mix again.
- Make two-inch thick and one-inch-long meatball-shaped pieces of rice.
- Place sea bass, tuna, salmon or shrimp cut in the same size on the rice patties.
- Serve the sushi you have arranged on the serving plate with pickled ginger, sliced avocado, cucumber and soy sauce. Enjoy your meal.