Black cabbage, which is a large-leaved plant, contains more vitamins A, K, C, B 6, B 1, B 2 and B 3 compared to white and red cabbage. Black cabbage is at the top of the list of the healthiest foods. So what are the benefits of black cabbage? Which diseases can be cured? When black cabbage is mentioned, the Black Sea region comes to mind first. But black cabbage has the ability to grow almost everywhere in our country. Black cabbage is loved and consumed by everyone, from soup to wrap. Black cabbage, which is extremely healthy, is a valuable and important vegetable because it contains minerals such as calcium, magnesium and potassium. Doctors also often draw attention to the emphasis that black cabbage is important for human health. Its usage area is wide and widespread in the world. Black cabbage is consumed both in cooked and raw form in salads. Since it feeds the aging hormones in the body, it provides later aging. Black cabbage prevents the renewal and wear of human cells. This nutrient, which has natural medicine properties, prevents the formation of cancer cells. Thanks to the properties it contains, it is also very good for eye ailments. It helps with the problem of anemia. It has blood-forming properties. Black cabbage heals many diseases. Here are the numerous benefits of black cabbage.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF Black Cabbage?
- It strengthens the immune system.
- It allows the metabolism to work more effectively.
- Black cabbage, which is rich in sulphur, creates a shield against infections.
- Black cabbage juice helps to nourish the skin and hair.
- It’s good for ulcers.
- It makes the internal organs healthier. – It is effective in the rapid healing of wounds.
- It is preferred for weight loss by accelerating fat burning. You can support your diet by drinking water.
- Due to its high fiber value, it facilitates digestion. – Kale, rich in calcium, strengthens bones.
- It removes the problem of constipation by moving the intestines.
- Helps reduce depression and stress.
- Eating cabbage twice a week accelerates the repair of muscles. Its regular consumption helps to protect vascular and heart health, while also reducing muscle pain.
- It is a cure for brain diseases.
- It is useful against anemia.
- Black cabbage juice reduces inflammation in the skin.
- Increases red blood cells.
- Protects the body worn out by air pollution.
- Provides the use and storage of iron in the body.
- It is protective against cancer.
Prevents premature aging
Kale potassium, with its vasodilator effect, opens blood vessels and facilitates blood flow. Therefore, it reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke. It has a protective effect against high blood pressure. It prevents premature aging by protecting skin health with its antioxidant feature. It facilitates the healing of wounds. It prevents free radicals that cause wrinkles, skin discoloration and spots. It is a Vitamin C Store: It is a food rich in vitamin C and contains antioxidants. Vitamin C, which slows down aging, is the friend of cells.
Effective Against Cancer
The sulforaphane found in collard greens helps prevent the growth of sinigrin and lupeal tumors. As a result of studies on Chinese women, it was observed that breast cancer regressed in people who consumed black cabbage.Kale delays the formation of cataracts. Beta carotene also reduces the risk of developing prostate cancer.
Has Detoxification Effect
It is effective in cleaning the blood by removing toxic uric acid and free radicals that cause eczema and similar skin diseases, kidney stones, gout and rheumatic disorders. Do not forget to consume kale, which is a good source of detox, often. Helps to lose weight: Black cabbage is an excellent food that helps to lose weight. It contains high amounts of fiber with low calories and carbohydrates. While the fiber in it accelerates the metabolism, it helps the food to be digested better. It also creates a feeling of satiety. It also boosts energy levels due to its low and high fiber and water content. Eating black cabbage without adding too many calories will contribute to the weight loss process. Cabbage can be consumed in the form of salad, juice or soup. Prevents anemia: Low levels of red blood cells can cause anemia, fatigue and weakness. The body’s need for iron must be met for the formation of red blood cells and an increase in hemoglobin levels.Therefore, it can help prevent iron deficiency anemia. It also increases the body’s absorption of iron and contains vitamin C. In addition, kale helps to increase energy levels and relieves signs of fatigue with its vitamin B 12 and folic acid content.
WHAT ARE THE DAMAGES OF BLACK Cabbage?
Reducing iodine absorption, which is the common feature of cruciferous vegetables, is also valid for black cabbage. It is not recommended to consume more than 2-3 times a week. But if you are eating more than 3 times a week, take care to consume by using iodized salt. – Contains Oxalates, albeit in a small amount. For this reason, it is not recommended for people with diseases such as kidney problems, gall bladder problems, gout or rheumatoid arthritis. Likewise, it is not recommended to be consumed frequently by people with thyroid problems.